Here is my list of all the must-have travel accessories I packed for my three-month world trip, but keep in mind that not everything may be necessary for your own journey. Lands of Merchants and Maharajas whisks you by private jet to nine fabled destinations, from the shores of the Arabian Sea to the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Experience first-hand the vibrant cultures and incredible landscapes of the Arabian Peninsula and South Asia.
- Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Bali, Sri Lanka, Philippines and Borneo – it’s a slice of paradise.
- TheConnected Worldproject was a cross-industry project that looked at scenarios for how travel, transport and supply chains could be more integrated in 2025.
- We take care of every detail and put together a holiday itinerary using your preferred airlines and personal style of travel.
- Some of the best trips around the world are done by solo travellers, and it’s arguably one of the most rewarding ways to travel.
- If you have a larger budget, you may be able to travel for longer or to more destinations, whereas if you have less, you’ll need to be more realistic.
So, you’ve decided you’re going to embark on a round-the-world trip, great! Do you have a specific destination in mind, or perhaps several spots? Is there somewhere you really want to go to first, or finish in? Make a note of all the places you definitely want to see so you can incorporate them into your itinerary and ensure any ticket you purchase includes these stops. Try to be realistic and not cram in too much and, most importantly, be open to recommendations.
Travel the world
Query whether they are able to offer any assistance in providing a refund under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Some banks do provide cover in this respect, but it does vary, and it is not guaranteed. However, there’s no set timeframe for your card provider to resolve a chargeback claim, but if you’re unhappy with the outcome of the claim, or how long it’s taking, you must complain to your provider.
We can also provide printed materials such as brochures and flyers, including our ‘Should I take a Gap Year? Having comprehensive travel insurance is an important part of travelling, from unexpected medical bills, to lost baggage, it’s important you have cover in place. Our travel insurance partner provides simple and flexible cover designed for our trips.
Products related to this item Sponsored Hide feedback
From £35pp Low Deposits & Payment Plans Available On Selected Holidays Only, please check when … Work and Travel off the beaten track on our new Absolute Perth Jobs programme! Learn more information on Western kelilingkota.com Australia with our downloadable guidebook. Whether it’s a two-week, two-month, or two-year trip, Nomadic Matt shows you how to stretch your money further so you can travel cheaper, smarter, and longer.