The type of profession in the subject of labor: the work of a locksmith is associated with a variety of machines and mechanisms, so the profession belongs to the type of “Man – Technique”.
- Type of profession based on purpose: trans formative.
- Type of profession by means of labor: manual.
- Type of profession in terms of working conditions: work indoors, in micro climate conditions; outdoor work.
Profession class: performing (according to the nature of work, the profession of casa view plumbing is related to the same type of work organized according to a given pattern, with the precise implementation of the established algorithms in solving standardized tasks, full compliance with all rules, standards, instructions).Plumber – a specialist engaged in the installation, operation and repair of sewage systems, heating, ventilation, water, heat and gas supply.
The main activities of casa view plumbing related to the installation of casa view plumbing systems and equipment, as well as microclimate support systems, troubleshooting in accordance with the design of the work, working drawings and the requirements of regulatory documents.
The main duties of casa view plumbing include:
- ensuring good condition, reliable and trouble-free operation of serviced central heating systems, water supply, sewage and drainage systems, their proper operation;
- Implementation of high-quality planned and emergency repairs and replacement of clean up specialist remedy coming from licensed casa view plumbing equipment;
- Participation in the elimination of faults in the work of casa view plumbing systems, their repair, installation;
- Drilling or punching holes in structures;
- Connection of pipelines, heating panels, sanitary cabins and units;
- Fastening parts and devices;
- Marking of installation sites of instrumentation;
Complex testing of sanitary and technical systems, their revision and testing after repair.
The most important personal qualities that a plumber should have are patience, a tendency to perform uniform and monotonous physical work, sustained attention, perseverance, accuracy, endurance, personal organization and responsibility, methodicalness and consistency in the implementation of work.
The professionally important qualities of casa view plumbing include:
- Excellent vision and accurate eye;
- Fine tactile sensitivity of the fingers, the overall development of hand-eye coordination, good coordination of movements, agility, dexterity and speed of reaction;
- Physical endurance, the ability to work intensively for a long time without reducing performance;
- Good visual memory;
Good spatial imagination.
A professional plumber should know: the technology and organization of work on the installation, operation and repair of heating systems, water supply, sewage and provision of a microclimate in the premises; physical phenomena occurring in pipelines, casa view plumbing equipment and microclimate systems; the main provisions of the regulatory documents for the design of casa view plumbing systems, production and acceptance of construction and installation works; principles of action, the main technical characteristics of sanitary devices and equipment; device instrumentation, methods of measuring thermal parameters, automation circuit casa view plumbing devices and systems; the method of calculating the main technical and economic indicators of the organization (enterprise); safety rules.
The plumber should be able to:
- Perform work on the installation of internal casa view plumbing devices and indoor climate systems, timely troubleshoot;
- Control the sequence of work, compliance with health, safety, industrial sanitation and environmental protection;
- Read and carry out working drawings and diagrams;
- Draw up technological and technical documentation;
Use information technology in professional activities.
Plumbers can work independently or in a team of several specialists.
Mostly representatives of this profession work in the premises: in residential and industrial buildings, on objects under construction. If necessary, installation of heating and ventilation systems is carried out in the open air.
The plumber uses manual and electromechanical tools of labor, measuring instruments and devices.
Plumbers constantly work with drainage and sewage systems, so there is a high risk of tuberculosis and various infections. When performing welding, you can get poisoning chemicals.
Plumbers have to repeat repetitive movements, often in uncomfortable postures; This can lead to occupational diseases such as pains in the back and neck, as well as to various diseases of the joints of the hands and hands, diseases of the musculoskeletal system.